1. From the Outgoing Editor and the New Editor
2. Coaching in Organizations: Current Trends and Future Opportunites
3. Evidence-Based Coaching: A Case Study
4. Developing Organization Change Champions: A High Payoff Investment!
5. Recovering When a Change Initiative Stalls: Correcting Implementation Mistakes
6. Framing Change: A New Approach to Change Management Analysis
7. Finding Truth in Outliars: Exploring Assumptions and Methods for Handling Rogue Data
8. Action "Thinking" : A Cognitive Look at Action Learning Programs
9. Evaluative Inquiry for Complex Times
10. Case History: Implementing the Triple Bottom Line...or Not?