VISUALIZING Process: Finding the Patterns that Connect
Webinar Presented On: September 12, 2013
"VISUALIZING PROCESS: Finding the Patterns That Connect" will feature David Sibbet, renowned systems thinker and graphic facilitator, and Lisa Kimball, futurist and former OD Network board member. Among other topics, David will explain how the Drexler-Sibbet Team Performance Model reveals behavior patterns based on systems theory.
This 90-minute webinar is especially helpful for experienced OD practitioners, as well as new practitioners and students. Key learning and takeaways from this session:
- Short background on the Visual Leadership series for Wiley & Sons beginning to define the world of process visualization.
- Story of the shift from thinking about form and structure as what integrates organization to appreciating the process and purpose are more fundamental.
- Visual demonstration of how to visualize process in meetings, teams and org change.
- Introduction to the theory behind The Grove's work: The Theory of Process by Arthur M. Young
- Exploring the implications for OD of truly understanding the nature of process.
Please click on the below names for information on their biography.